MANDALA Video Ltd.
By accessing the website at you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials on MANDALA Video Ltd.’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. MANDALA Video Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MANDALA Video Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MANDALA Video Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MANDALA Video Ltd. website, even if MANDALA Video Ltd. or a MANDALA Video Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
MANDALA Video Ltd. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
MANDALA Video Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MANDALA Video Ltd. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Your privacy is important to us and any data collected via our website is in line with the new GDPR regulations.
It is MANDALA Video Ltd.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned in line with the new GDPR regulations.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.